Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

UEP Income Report

Not bad for 30 minutes worth of work! I'm just a couple more rows away from returning my investment.

Here's my first income report from UEP.

It was only last Thursday that I was able to get my access details for my account, though.

And at that time, I wasn't really able to focus on encoding too much because we were booked for different appointments the entire day.

If you'd do the math, 94 divided by 146 = P0.64. That's how much I get compensated for every single valid row that I submit (which shouldn't take more than a couple of seconds to put together on Excel).

Required Details:
- Business Name
- Description
- Category
- Contact details (either mobile number or telephone number)
- Address

The rest are completely optional, although I would require taking your time to look them up when you can since the HR would provide bonuses if you do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment